Microtech attempts to be in forefront of information technology industry by continuously
scanning the environment and creating the need for innovative solutions that it
can offer ahead of competition with keeping in mind quality initiatives for different
faces of products and projects.
- Microtech would identify at least three ERP-based applications to offer innovative
solutions to their existing client base of Government, semi-Government, civic bodies
and other institutions.
- Microtech would formulate a realistic model and methodology for assessing degree
of public satisfaction through implementation of e-Governance solutions by its clients.
- Microtech would assist its clients to formulate a realistic model and methodology
for effectiveness of e-Governance solutions in terms of higher revenue collection,
reduction of tax collection costs and better service provision for public at large.
- Microtech would establish and achieve benchmarks for response time for product and
customer support activities.
- Microtech would achieve minimum of 98% uptime of computer systems (hardware, software
and web enabled infrastructure) supplied/ installed/ maintained operated at the
- Microtech would achieve zero level of non-conformity in respect of product specifications,
scheduled deliveries, installations and customers support programs.
- Microtech would achieve employee turn-over below 15% during first year of employment
and would introduce job enlargement and job rotation practices for enhancement of
Our policy is that we will endeavor to ensure our products and services meet the
requirements of customers at all times such that the profitability targets of the
company are achieved or exceeded.
The company will continuously work with its customers to strive for improvements
in quality, and all staff will have a positive commitment to quality, responding
quickly and effectively to achieve the performance standards required.
STATEMENT OF COMPLIANCE
Microtech is committed to comply with the requirements of quality management system
and continually improve its effectiveness.